Distance from Daytona Beach Shores, FL to Jacksonville, FL

Distance

94 mi

Time

1 hour 57 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $13

Loading Daytona Beach Shores - Jacksonville Route Map

Report an error

There are 89.49 miles from Daytona Beach Shores to Jacksonville in northwest direction and 94 miles (151.28 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 route.

Daytona Beach Shores and Jacksonville are 1 hour 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Daytona Beach Shores, FL to Jacksonville, FL. The halfway point is Elkton, FL.

Daytona Beach Shores, FL and Jacksonville, FL are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 7:51 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Daytona Beach Shores, FL to Jacksonville, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.35 gallons of gas to cover the route between Daytona Beach Shores, FL and Jacksonville, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Daytona Beach Shores to Jacksonville is $11.13.

During the route, an average car will release 85.14 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Daytona Beach Shores, FL and Jacksonville, FL

If you want to meet halfway between Daytona Beach Shores, FL and Jacksonville, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 29.742582 and -81.343414, or 29º 44' 33.2952" N, 81º 20' 36.2904" W. This location is 46.93 miles away from Daytona Beach Shores, FL and Jacksonville, FL and it would take approximately 58 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city or town to the halfway point is Elkton, FL, situated 57.2 miles from Daytona Beach Shores, FL and 45.13 miles from Jacksonville, FL. It would take 1 hour 16 mins to go from Daytona Beach Shores to Elkton and 54 minutes to go from Jacksonville to Elkton.


Best Hotels In or Near Jacksonville, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jacksonville, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Daytona Beach Shores, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Daytona Beach Shores, FL to Jacksonville, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Daytona Beach Shores, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Daytona Beach Shores »

Weather in Daytona Beach Shores and Jacksonville

Daytona Beach Shores

Light rain on Friday through Tuesday, with temperatures falling to 74°F on Monday.

Wed
Nov 22
Thu
Nov 23
Fri
Nov 24
Sat
Nov 25
Sun
Nov 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
89° 56° 85° 55° 89° 61° 89° 62° 78° 62°
0% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 60% Rain probability
3 121 degrees 1 8 degrees 2 351 degrees 2 38 degrees 1 216 degrees

Jacksonville

Rain tomorrow through Saturday, with temperatures bottoming out at 65°F on Monday.

Wed
Nov 22
Thu
Nov 23
Fri
Nov 24
Sat
Nov 25
Sun
Nov 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Clear day
70° 60° 66° 62° 69° 61° 70° 57° 67° 53°
44% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 27 degrees 9 40 degrees 11 25 degrees 7 313 degrees 6 335 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Daytona Beach Shores, FL and Jacksonville, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 89.49 mi 144.02 km 77.76 nautical mi
Driving distance 94 mi 151.28 km 81.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and