Distance from Derby, ME to JFK Airport

Distance

457 mi

Time

8 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$34 - $66

Report an error

There are 399.43 miles from Derby to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in southwest direction and 457 miles (735.47 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Derby and JFK Airport are 8 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Derby, ME to JFK Airport. The halfway point is Andover, MA.

Derby, ME and JFK Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:22 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Derby, ME to JFK Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 21.16 gallons of gas to cover the route between Derby, ME and JFK Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Derby to JFK Airport is $55.02.

During the route, an average car will release 414.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near JFK Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to JFK Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Derby, ME and JFK Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Derby, ME and JFK Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.678261 and -71.155777, or 42º 40' 41.7396" N, 71º 9' 20.7972" W. This location is 228.54 miles away from Derby, ME and JFK Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Andover, MA, situated 232.5 miles from Derby, ME and 231.46 miles from JFK Airport. It would take 4 hours to go from Derby to Andover and 4 hours 35 mins to go from JFK to Andover.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Derby, ME and JFK Airport is Boston, MA, situated 247.94 miles from Derby, ME and 218.81 miles from JFK Airport. It would take 4 hours 18 mins to go from Derby to and 4 hours 21 mins to go from JFK to Boston.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Worcester, MA,Hartford, CT,New Haven, CT,Bridgeport, CT,Stamford, CT,Yonkers, NY, and Bronx, NY.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Derby, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Derby, ME to JFK Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Derby, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Derby »

Weather in Derby and JFK

Derby

Mixed precipitation on Monday through next Friday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
38° 18° 30° 11° 33° 10° 35° 22° 43° 30°
19% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
8 243 degrees 9 302 degrees 4 27 degrees 12 28 degrees 5 297 degrees

JFK

Light rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
51° 36° 42° 31° 45° 35° 44° 39° 50° 40°
7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 54% Rain probability
9 280 degrees 19 33 degrees 21 42 degrees 15 0 degrees 10 272 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Derby, ME and JFK Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 399.43 mi 642.82 km 347.10 nautical mi
Driving distance 457 mi 735.59 km 397.19 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips