Distance from Detroit, MI to Birmingham, PA

Distance

399 mi

Time

5 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $53

Loading Detroit - Birmingham Route Map

There are 276.63 miles from Detroit to Birmingham in southeast direction and 399.47 miles (642.88 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 and SR 11 route.

Detroit and Birmingham are 5 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Detroit, MI to Birmingham, PA. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Detroit, MI to Birmingham, PA.

Detroit, MI and Birmingham, PA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Detroit, MI to Birmingham, PA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 18.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Detroit, MI and Birmingham, PA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Detroit to Birmingham is $43.83.

During the route, an average car will release 362.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Birmingham, PA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Birmingham, PA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Detroit, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Detroit, MI to Birmingham, PA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Detroit, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Detroit »

Weather in Detroit, MI and Birmingham, PA

Detroit, MI

Light rain today through Thursday, with temperatures falling to 68°F on Monday.

Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
79° 68° 75° 62° 70° 58° 68° 54° 72° 52°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
7 245 degrees 10 286 degrees 10 265 degrees 5 315 degrees 6 298 degrees

Birmingham, PA

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures bottoming out at 69°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
82° 67° 79° 65° 73° 60° 71° 53° 69° 53°
95% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
7 231 degrees 6 286 degrees 6 269 degrees 5 273 degrees 4 281 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Detroit, MI and Birmingham, PA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 276.63 mi 445.19 km 240.38 nautical mi
Driving distance 399.47 mi 642.88 km 347.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and