Distance from Detroit, MI to Honolulu, HI

Loading Detroit - Honolulu Distance Map

There are 4,480.08 miles from Detroit to Honolulu in southwest direction. There is no driving route between the two locations.

Please note the time difference between Detroit, MI and Honolulu, HI is 6 hours. The current time in Detroit is 7:59 am and the current time in Honolulu is 1:59 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Detroit, MI to Honolulu, HI:




Best Hotels In or Near Honolulu, HI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Honolulu, HI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Detroit, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Detroit, MI to Honolulu, HI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Detroit, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Detroit »

Weather in Detroit, MI and Honolulu, HI

Detroit, MI

Light rain today through Thursday, with temperatures falling to 68°F on Monday.

Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
79° 68° 75° 62° 70° 58° 68° 54° 72° 52°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
7 245 degrees 10 286 degrees 10 265 degrees 5 315 degrees 6 298 degrees

Honolulu, HI

Drizzle today through Monday, with temperatures bottoming out at 78°F on Saturday.

Thu
Jun 22
Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
81° 76° 80° 75° 78° 75° 80° 75° 83° 76°
2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
13 65 degrees 13 70 degrees 10 77 degrees 9 77 degrees 10 81 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Detroit, MI and Honolulu, HI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 4,480.08 mi 6.44 km 3.48 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and