Distance from Dodge City, KS to Abilene, KS

Distance

187 mi

Time

2 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$12 - $24

Loading Dodge City - Abilene Route Map

There are 171.89 miles from Dodge City to Abilene in northeast direction and 187.04 miles (301.01 kilometers) by car, following the KS 156 route.

Dodge City and Abilene are 2 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Dodge City, KS to Abilene, KS. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Dodge City, KS to Abilene, KS.

Dodge City, KS and Abilene, KS are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 9:19 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Dodge City, KS to Abilene, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between Dodge City, KS and Abilene, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Dodge City to Abilene is $20.09.

During the route, an average car will release 169.65 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Abilene, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abilene, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Dodge City, KS

Planning on renting a car to go from Dodge City, KS to Abilene, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Dodge City, KS:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Dodge City »

Weather in Dodge City, KS and Abilene, KS

Dodge City, KS

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures rising to 95°F next Thursday.

Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1
Sun
Jul 2
Mon
Jul 3
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
95° 74° 85° 69° 88° 64° 94° 75° 95° 75°
14% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
4 141 degrees 13 36 degrees 5 147 degrees 13 177 degrees 9 183 degrees

Abilene, KS

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures falling to 84°F tomorrow.

Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1
Sun
Jul 2
Mon
Jul 3
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
94° 72° 84° 69° 89° 64° 90° 73° 88° 67°
45% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
11 173 degrees 8 13 degrees 3 117 degrees 10 165 degrees 12 135 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Dodge City, KS and Abilene, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 171.89 mi 276.63 km 149.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 187.04 mi 301.01 km 162.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and