Distance from Dresden, ME to Albany Township, ME

Distance

473 mi

Time

8 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $52

There are 395.22 miles from Dresden to Albany Township in southwest direction and 473 miles (761.22 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Dresden and Albany Township are 8 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Dresden, ME to Albany Township, ME. The halfway point is Manchester, CT.

Dresden, ME and Albany Township, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:09 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Dresden, ME to Albany Township, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 19.01 gallons of gas to cover the route between Dresden, ME and Albany Township, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Dresden to Albany Township is $37.26.

During the route, an average car will release 372.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Albany Township, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Albany Township, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Dresden, ME and Albany Township, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Dresden, ME and Albany Township, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.794228 and -72.558105, or 41º 47' 39.2208" N, 72º 33' 29.178" W. This location is 236.65 miles away from Dresden, ME and Albany Township, ME and it would take approximately 4 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Manchester, CT, situated 239 miles from Dresden, ME and 237 miles from Albany Township, ME. It would take 3 hours 59 mins to go from Dresden to Manchester and 4 hours 14 mins to go from Albany Township to Manchester.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Dresden, ME and Albany Township, ME is Springfield, MA, situated 235 miles from Dresden, ME and 255 miles from Albany Township, ME. It would take 3 hours 53 mins to go from Dresden to and 4 hours 30 mins to go from Albany Township to Springfield.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Bronx, NY,Yonkers, NY,New York, NY,Jersey City, NJ,Newark, NJ,Elizabeth, NJ, and Allentown, PA.


Weather in Dresden and Albany Township

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Dresden, ME and Albany Township, ME:

Dresden

Light rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day
63° 36° 67° 39° 67° 50° 76° 54° 76° 54°
13% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
7 304 degrees 5 247 degrees 5 165 degrees 7 269 degrees 7 201 degrees

Albany Township

Rain on Wednesday.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Clear day Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
71° 44° 69° 52° 85° 58° 83° 64° 82° 62°
3% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
6 295 degrees 6 248 degrees 8 267 degrees 5 289 degrees 5 204 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Dresden, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Dresden, ME to Albany Township, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Dresden, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Dresden »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Dresden, ME and Albany Township, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 395.22 mi 636.04 km 343.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 473 mi 761.69 km 411.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips