Distance from Dupont, CO to Asbury Park, NJ

Distance

1,801 mi

Time

1 day 8 hours

Gas Cost

$132 - $256

Loading Dupont - Asbury Park Route Map

Report an error

There are 1,626.71 miles from Dupont to Asbury Park in east direction and 1,801 miles (2,898.43 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 and US-6 route.

Dupont and Asbury Park are 1 day 8 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Dupont, CO to Asbury Park, NJ. The halfway point is Princeton, IL.

Please note the time difference between Dupont, CO and Asbury Park, NJ is 2 hours. The current time in Dupont is 2:02 pm and the current time in Asbury Park is 4:02 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Dupont, CO to Asbury Park, NJ:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 83.38 gallons of gas to cover the route between Dupont, CO and Asbury Park, NJ.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Dupont to Asbury Park is $213.44.

During the route, an average car will release 1,633.52 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Dupont, CO and Asbury Park, NJ

If you want to meet halfway between Dupont, CO and Asbury Park, NJ or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.383531 and -89.500677, or 41º 23' 0.7116" N, 89º 30' 2.4372" W. This location is 900.47 miles away from Dupont, CO and Asbury Park, NJ and it would take approximately 16 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Princeton, IL, situated 894.23 miles from Dupont, CO and 910.92 miles from Asbury Park, NJ. It would take 15 hours 37 mins to go from Dupont to Princeton and 16 hours 45 mins to go from Asbury Park to Princeton.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Thornton, CO, Joliet, IL, Davenport, IA, Des Moines, IA, Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE.


Best Hotels In or Near Asbury Park, NJ

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Asbury Park, NJ? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Dupont, CO

Planning on renting a car to go from Dupont, CO to Asbury Park, NJ? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Dupont, CO:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Dupont »

Weather in Dupont and Asbury Park

Dupont

Rain today, with temperatures rising to 71°F on Thursday.

Fri
Nov 17
Sat
Nov 18
Sun
Nov 19
Mon
Nov 20
Tue
Nov 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
63° 38° 46° 30° 56° 26° 60° 33° 57° 38°
40% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
7 259 degrees 2 298 degrees 5 209 degrees 5 224 degrees 4 60 degrees

Asbury Park

Light rain tomorrow and Sunday, with temperatures peaking at 56°F on Sunday.

Fri
Nov 17
Sat
Nov 18
Sun
Nov 19
Mon
Nov 20
Tue
Nov 21
Wind Rain Rain Wind Wind
45° 37° 54° 36° 56° 36° 44° 34° 55° 39°
12% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
15 303 degrees 16 213 degrees 20 264 degrees 17 277 degrees 17 231 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Dupont, CO and Asbury Park, NJ in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,626.71 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,801 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and