Distance from Eagle, MI to Algonac, MI

Distance

142 mi

Time

2 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$10 - $20

Report an error

There are 115.45 miles from Eagle to Algonac in east direction and 142 miles (228.53 kilometers) by car, following the I-96 E route.

Eagle and Algonac are 2 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eagle, MI to Algonac, MI. The halfway point is New Hudson, MI.

Eagle, MI and Algonac, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eagle, MI to Algonac, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eagle, MI and Algonac, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eagle to Algonac is $16.79.

During the route, an average car will release 128.51 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Algonac, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Algonac, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eagle, MI and Algonac, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Eagle, MI and Algonac, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.519382 and -83.638733, or 42º 31' 9.7752" N, 83º 38' 19.4388" W. This location is 70.84 miles away from Eagle, MI and Algonac, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Hudson, MI, situated 72.07 miles from Eagle, MI and 70.9 miles from Algonac, MI. It would take 1 hour 5 mins to go from Eagle to New Hudson and 1 hour 19 mins to go from Algonac to New Hudson.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Eagle, MI and Algonac, MI is Ann Arbor, MI, situated 81.77 miles from Eagle, MI and 87.96 miles from Algonac, MI. It would take 1 hour 14 mins to go from Eagle to and 1 hour 36 mins to go from Algonac to Ann Arbor.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Warren, MI,Sterling Heights, MI, and Lansing, MI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eagle, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eagle, MI to Algonac, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eagle, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eagle »

Weather in Eagle and Algonac

Eagle

Possible light snow on Monday.

Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Fog Fog Snow
35° 13° 37° 31° 37° 28° 29° 21° 30° 19°
15% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
13 178 degrees 8 189 degrees 7 263 degrees 13 281 degrees 8 116 degrees

Algonac

Possible light snow on Monday.

Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day Snow
35° 18° 40° 31° 39° 30° 33° 23° 34° 21°
11% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
12 180 degrees 10 184 degrees 6 281 degrees 16 282 degrees 9 116 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eagle, MI and Algonac, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 115.45 mi 185.81 km 100.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 142 mi 228.01 km 123.12 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips