Distance from Eagle, MI to Almond, WI

Distance

338 mi

Time

6 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $50

Report an error

There are 251.94 miles from Eagle to Almond in northwest direction and 338 miles (543.96 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the Milwaukee - Muskegon route.

Eagle and Almond are 6 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 4 hours 6 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins.

This is the fastest route from Eagle, MI to Almond, WI. The halfway point is Cudahy, WI.

Please note the time difference between Eagle, MI and Almond, WI is 1 hour. The current time in Eagle is 9:39 pm and the current time in Almond is 8:39 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eagle, MI to Almond, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 15.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eagle, MI and Almond, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eagle to Almond is $41.51.

During the route, an average car will release 306.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Almond, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Almond, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eagle, MI and Almond, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Eagle, MI and Almond, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.036268 and -87.642632, or 43º 2' 10.5648" N, 87º 38' 33.4752" W. This location is 169.17 miles away from Eagle, MI and Almond, WI and it would take approximately 3 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Cudahy, WI, situated 178.78 miles from Eagle, MI and 168.23 miles from Almond, WI. It would take 4 hours 11 mins to go from Eagle to Cudahy and 2 hours 38 mins to go from Almond to Cudahy.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Eagle, MI and Almond, WI is Milwaukee, WI, situated 177.11 miles from Eagle, MI and 161.86 miles from Almond, WI. It would take 4 hours 8 mins to go from Eagle to Milwaukee and 2 hours 30 mins to go from Almond to Milwaukee.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Grand Rapids, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eagle, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eagle, MI to Almond, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eagle, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eagle »

Weather in Eagle and Almond

Eagle

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures rising to 72°F next Monday.

Mon
Oct 14
Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
51° 36° 62° 33° 54° 44° 53° 38° 61° 31°
17% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
8 256 degrees 10 181 degrees 17 288 degrees 11 313 degrees 7 182 degrees

Almond

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 50°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Oct 14
Tue
Oct 15
Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Cloudy
51° 30° 56° 35° 50° 35° 56° 31° 63° 36°
13% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
7 255 degrees 12 228 degrees 16 325 degrees 6 290 degrees 13 174 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eagle, MI and Almond, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 251.94 mi 405.46 km 218.93 nautical mi
Driving distance 338 mi 544.51 km 294.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips