Distance from Eagle, MI to Conklin, MI

Distance

70 mi

Time

1 hour 17 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $10

Report an error

There are 59.40 miles from Eagle to Conklin in northwest direction and 70 miles (112.65 kilometers) by car, following the I-96 W route.

Eagle and Conklin are 1 hour 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eagle, MI to Conklin, MI. The halfway point is Alto, MI.

Eagle, MI and Conklin, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eagle, MI to Conklin, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eagle, MI and Conklin, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eagle to Conklin is $8.56.

During the route, an average car will release 63.27 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Conklin, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Conklin, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eagle, MI and Conklin, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Eagle, MI and Conklin, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.878822 and -85.403852, or 42º 52' 43.7592" N, 85º 24' 13.8672" W. This location is 34.88 miles away from Eagle, MI and Conklin, MI and it would take approximately 38 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Alto, MI, situated 33.68 miles from Eagle, MI and 40.26 miles from Conklin, MI. It would take 33 minutes to go from Eagle to Alto and 54 minutes to go from Conklin to Alto.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Grand Rapids, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eagle, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eagle, MI to Conklin, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eagle, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eagle »

Weather in Eagle and Conklin

Eagle

Light rain on Monday through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 66°F on Sunday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 32° 62° 36° 66° 45° 65° 52° 56° 44°
9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
3 162 degrees 9 164 degrees 5 133 degrees 15 155 degrees 18 219 degrees

Conklin

Light rain on Monday through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 65°F on Sunday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 33° 63° 39° 66° 46° 63° 52° 54° 45°
8% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
4 150 degrees 8 162 degrees 4 85 degrees 15 155 degrees 18 226 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eagle, MI and Conklin, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 59.40 mi 95.60 km 51.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 70 mi 112.26 km 60.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips