Distance from Eagle, MI to LAX Airport

Distance

2,240 mi

Time

1 day 8 hours

Gas Cost

$125 - $244

There are 1,906.58 miles from Eagle to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in southwest direction and 2,240 miles (3,604.93 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W route.

Eagle and LAX Airport are 1 day 8 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Eagle, MI to LAX Airport. The halfway point is Sedgwick, CO.

Please note the time difference between Eagle, MI and LAX Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Eagle is 11:26 am and the current time in LAX Airport is 8:26 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eagle, MI to LAX Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 89.98 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eagle, MI and LAX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eagle to LAX Airport is $176.35.

During the route, an average car will release 1,762.81 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near LAX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LAX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eagle, MI and LAX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Eagle, MI and LAX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.868729 and -102.574959, or 40º 52' 7.4244" N, 102º 34' 29.8524" W. This location is 1,120.20 miles away from Eagle, MI and LAX Airport and it would take approximately 16 hours 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sedgwick, CO, situated 1,048 miles from Eagle, MI and 1,198 miles from LAX Airport. It would take 15 hours 33 mins to go from Eagle to Sedgwick and 17 hours 56 mins to go from LAX to Sedgwick.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include North Las Vegas, NV,Las Vegas, NV,Enterprise, NV,Victorville, CA,Fontana, CA,Rancho Cucamonga, CA,Ontario, CA,Pomona, CA,West Covina, CA,El Monte, CA,Pasadena, CA,East Los Angeles, CA,Los Angeles, CA,Glendale, CA, and Inglewood, CA.


Weather in Eagle and LAX

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Eagle, MI and LAX Airport:

Eagle

Rain on Wednesday.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
70° 41° 84° 60° 83° 63° 83° 56° 83° 62°
26% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
8 209 degrees 14 244 degrees 12 283 degrees 5 210 degrees 8 252 degrees

LAX

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
74° 61° 75° 64° 78° 65° 75° 63° 70° 62°
2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5%