Distance from Eagle, MI to Sagola, MI

Distance

452 mi

Time

7 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$25 - $49

There are 281.42 miles from Eagle to Sagola in northwest direction and 452 miles (727.42 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Eagle and Sagola are 7 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Eagle, MI to Sagola, MI. The halfway point is Saint Ignace, MI.

Please note the time difference between Eagle, MI and Sagola, MI is 1 hour. The current time in Eagle is 11:35 pm and the current time in Sagola is 10:35 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eagle, MI to Sagola, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 18.14 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eagle, MI and Sagola, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eagle to Sagola is $35.55.

During the route, an average car will release 355.31 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Sagola, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sagola, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eagle, MI and Sagola, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Eagle, MI and Sagola, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.884727 and -84.841972, or 45º 53' 5.0172" N, 84º 50' 31.0992" W. This location is 225.79 miles away from Eagle, MI and Sagola, MI and it would take approximately 3 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Ignace, MI, situated 245 miles from Eagle, MI and 211 miles from Sagola, MI. It would take 3 hours 28 mins to go from Eagle to Saint Ignace and 3 hours 48 mins to go from Sagola to Saint Ignace.



Weather in Eagle and Sagola

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Eagle, MI and Sagola, MI:

Eagle

Possible light rain on Wednesday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Clear day Wind Wind Rain Clear day
65° 38° 70° 42° 85° 63° 85° 68° 81° 58°
1% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 331 degrees 10 215 degrees 15 252 degrees 10 286 degrees 5 146 degrees

Sagola

Rain tomorrow and next Sunday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
70° 36° 67° 45° 85° 58° 78° 58° 84° 51°
1% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 270 degrees 7 201 degrees 6 288 degrees 8 304 degrees 4 252 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eagle, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eagle, MI to Sagola, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eagle, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eagle »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eagle, MI and Sagola, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 281.42 mi 452.90 km 244.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 452 mi 726.74 km 392.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips