Distance from Eagle, MI to Somerset, MI

Distance

76 mi

Time

1 hour 22 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $11

Report an error

There are 56.41 miles from Eagle to Somerset in southeast direction and 76 miles (122.31 kilometers) by car, following the US-127 S route.

Eagle and Somerset are 1 hour 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eagle, MI to Somerset, MI. The halfway point is Leslie, MI.

Eagle, MI and Somerset, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eagle, MI to Somerset, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.52 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eagle, MI and Somerset, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eagle to Somerset is $9.15.

During the route, an average car will release 68.93 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Somerset, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Somerset, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eagle, MI and Somerset, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Eagle, MI and Somerset, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.495703 and -84.443612, or 42º 29' 44.5308" N, 84º 26' 37.0032" W. This location is 37.99 miles away from Eagle, MI and Somerset, MI and it would take approximately 41 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Leslie, MI, situated 40.25 miles from Eagle, MI and 37.4 miles from Somerset, MI. It would take 41 minutes to go from Eagle to Leslie and 45 minutes to go from Somerset to Leslie.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eagle, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eagle, MI to Somerset, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eagle, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eagle »

Weather in Eagle and Somerset

Eagle

Light rain today and Thursday.

Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Rain Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
41° 32° 43° 33° 52° 34° 47° 28° 41° 27°
100% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
2 244 degrees 4 216 degrees 16 192 degrees 9 335 degrees 6 351 degrees

Somerset

Light rain on Thursday.

Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Fog Cloudy Rain Cloudy Cloudy
38° 29° 43° 27° 51° 33° 48° 30° 37° 27°
18% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
3 274 degrees 4 236 degrees 15 196 degrees 11 340 degrees 8 20 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eagle, MI and Somerset, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 56.41 mi 90.78 km 49.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 76 mi 122.29 km 66.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips