Distance from Eastman, WI to Abington, CT

Distance

1,181 mi

Time

18 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$62 - $121

There are 970.31 miles from Eastman to Abington in east direction and 1,181 miles (1,900.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Eastman and Abington are 18 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Eastman, WI to Abington, CT. The halfway point is Parma, OH.

Please note the time difference between Eastman, WI and Abington, CT is 1 hour. The current time in Eastman is 10:26 am and the current time in Abington is 11:26 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eastman, WI to Abington, CT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 47.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eastman, WI and Abington, CT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eastman to Abington is $87.75.

During the route, an average car will release 929.34 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Abington, CT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abington, CT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eastman, WI and Abington, CT

If you want to meet halfway between Eastman, WI and Abington, CT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.40755 and -81.712311, or 41º 24' 27.18" N, 81º 42' 44.3196" W. This location is 590.56 miles away from Eastman, WI and Abington, CT and it would take approximately 9 hours 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Parma, OH, situated 583 miles from Eastman, WI and 599 miles from Abington, CT. It would take 9 hours 27 mins to go from Eastman to Parma and 9 hours 29 mins to go from Abington to Parma.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Eastman, WI and Abington, CT is Cleveland, OH, situated 588 miles from Eastman, WI and 602 miles from Abington, CT. It would take 9 hours 34 mins to go from Eastman to Cleveland and 9 hours 33 mins to go from Abington to Cleveland.



Weather in Eastman and Abington

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Eastman, WI and Abington, CT:

Eastman

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Cloudy
71° 56° 65° 49° 64° 45° 68° 43° 66° 47°
97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
7 342 degrees 11 323 degrees 7 330 degrees 3 131 degrees 9 156 degrees

Abington

Light rain tomorrow through Wednesday.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Cloudy Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
71° 61° 69° 64° 74° 60° 74° 53° 69° 47°
34% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
7 200 degrees 10 198 degrees 8 218 degrees 8 320 degrees 6 331 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eastman, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eastman, WI to Abington, CT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eastman, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eastman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eastman, WI and Abington, CT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 970.31 mi 1,561.56 km 843.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,181 mi 1,900.82 km 1,026.36 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips