Distance from Eastman, WI to Addison, VT

Distance

1,145 mi

Time

18 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $118

There are 886.54 miles from Eastman to Addison in east direction and 1,145 miles (1,842.70 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Eastman and Addison are 18 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Eastman, WI to Addison, VT. The halfway point is North Ridgeville, OH.

Please note the time difference between Eastman, WI and Addison, VT is 1 hour. The current time in Eastman is 10:33 am and the current time in Addison is 11:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eastman, WI to Addison, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 45.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eastman, WI and Addison, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eastman to Addison is $85.04.

During the route, an average car will release 900.56 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Addison, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addison, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eastman, WI and Addison, VT

If you want to meet halfway between Eastman, WI and Addison, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.404124 and -82.031157, or 41º 24' 14.8464" N, 82º 1' 52.1652" W. This location is 572.27 miles away from Eastman, WI and Addison, VT and it would take approximately 9 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is North Ridgeville, OH, situated 568 miles from Eastman, WI and 579 miles from Addison, VT. It would take 9 hours 15 mins to go from Eastman to North Ridgeville and 9 hours 44 mins to go from Addison to North Ridgeville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Eastman, WI and Addison, VT is Cleveland, OH, situated 588 miles from Eastman, WI and 557 miles from Addison, VT. It would take 9 hours 34 mins to go from Eastman to Cleveland and 9 hours 18 mins to go from Addison to Cleveland.



Weather in Eastman and Addison

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Eastman, WI and Addison, VT:

Eastman

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Cloudy
71° 56° 65° 49° 64° 45° 68° 43° 66° 47°
97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
7 342 degrees 11 323 degrees 7 330 degrees 3 131 degrees 9 156 degrees

Addison

Rain tomorrow through Wednesday.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Rain
82° 67° 82° 68° 70° 55° 61° 45° 63° 40°
15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
11 181 degrees 12 186 degrees 7 225 degrees 7 343 degrees 4 1 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eastman, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eastman, WI to Addison, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eastman, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eastman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eastman, WI and Addison, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 886.54 mi 1,426.75 km 770.38 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,145 mi 1,841.97 km 994.59 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips