Distance from Eastman, WI to Alexandria, LA

Distance

1,059 mi

Time

17 hours 23 mins

Gas Cost

$56 - $109

There are 822.83 miles from Eastman to Alexandria in south direction and 1,059 miles (1,704.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Eastman and Alexandria are 17 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Eastman, WI to Alexandria, LA. The halfway point is Kewanee, MO.

Eastman, WI and Alexandria, LA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:14 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eastman, WI to Alexandria, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 42.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eastman, WI and Alexandria, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eastman to Alexandria is $78.69.

During the route, an average car will release 833.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alexandria, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexandria, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eastman, WI and Alexandria, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Eastman, WI and Alexandria, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.701622 and -89.53977, or 36º 42' 5.8392" N, 89º 32' 23.172" W. This location is 529.58 miles away from Eastman, WI and Alexandria, LA and it would take approximately 8 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kewanee, MO, situated 539 miles from Eastman, WI and 524 miles from Alexandria, LA. It would take 8 hours 56 mins to go from Eastman to Kewanee and 8 hours 37 mins to go from Alexandria to Kewanee.



Weather in Eastman and Alexandria

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Eastman, WI and Alexandria, LA:

Eastman

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Cloudy
71° 56° 65° 49° 64° 45° 68° 43° 66° 47°
97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
7 342 degrees 11 323 degrees 7 330 degrees 3 131 degrees 9 156 degrees

Alexandria

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
80° 61° 85° 65° 84° 64° 86° 59° 87° 65°
35% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
4 239 degrees 5 2 degrees 7 29 degrees 5 46 degrees 6 52 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eastman, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eastman, WI to Alexandria, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eastman, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eastman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eastman, WI and Alexandria, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 822.83 mi 1,324.21 km 715.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,059 mi 1,704.55 km 920.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips