Distance from Eastman, WI to Andover, VT

Distance

1,138 mi

Time

18 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $117

There are 920.62 miles from Eastman to Andover in east direction and 1,138 miles (1,831.43 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Eastman and Andover are 18 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Eastman, WI to Andover, VT. The halfway point is North Olmsted, OH.

Please note the time difference between Eastman, WI and Andover, VT is 1 hour. The current time in Eastman is 10:29 am and the current time in Andover is 11:29 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eastman, WI to Andover, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 45.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eastman, WI and Andover, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eastman to Andover is $84.58.

During the route, an average car will release 895.69 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Andover, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Andover, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eastman, WI and Andover, VT

If you want to meet halfway between Eastman, WI and Andover, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.416837 and -81.962892, or 41º 25' 0.6132" N, 81º 57' 46.4112" W. This location is 569.18 miles away from Eastman, WI and Andover, VT and it would take approximately 9 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is North Olmsted, OH, situated 572 miles from Eastman, WI and 567 miles from Andover, VT. It would take 9 hours 16 mins to go from Eastman to North Olmsted and 9 hours 37 mins to go from Andover to North Olmsted.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Eastman, WI and Andover, VT is Cleveland, OH, situated 588 miles from Eastman, WI and 551 miles from Andover, VT. It would take 9 hours 34 mins to go from Eastman to Cleveland and 9 hours 18 mins to go from Andover to Cleveland.



Weather in Eastman and Andover

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Eastman, WI and Andover, VT:

Eastman

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Cloudy
71° 56° 65° 49° 64° 45° 68° 43° 66° 47°
97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
7 342 degrees 11 323 degrees 7 330 degrees 3 131 degrees 9 156 degrees

Andover

Rain tomorrow through Wednesday.

Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Rain
78° 62° 80° 66° 68° 55° 60° 45° 62° 40°
13% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
8 202 degrees 9 191 degrees 8 243 degrees 7 310 degrees 5 305 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eastman, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eastman, WI to Andover, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eastman, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eastman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eastman, WI and Andover, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 920.62 mi 1,481.60 km 800 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,138 mi 1,832 km 989.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips