Distance from Eastman, WI to Astoria, OR

Distance

2,031 mi

Time

1 day 5 hours

Gas Cost

$117 - $227

There are 1,613.92 miles from Eastman to Astoria in west direction and 2,031 miles (3,268.58 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

Eastman and Astoria are 1 day 5 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Eastman, WI to Astoria, OR. The halfway point is Hardin, MT.

Please note the time difference between Eastman, WI and Astoria, OR is 2 hours. The current time in Eastman is 8:18 pm and the current time in Astoria is 6:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eastman, WI to Astoria, OR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 81.58 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eastman, WI and Astoria, OR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eastman to Astoria is $163.97.

During the route, an average car will release 1,598.30 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Astoria, OR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Astoria, OR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eastman, WI and Astoria, OR

If you want to meet halfway between Eastman, WI and Astoria, OR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.754798 and -107.677369, or 45º 45' 17.2728" N, 107º 40' 38.5284" W. This location is 1,015.66 miles away from Eastman, WI and Astoria, OR and it would take approximately 14 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hardin, MT, situated 1,011 miles from Eastman, WI and 1,022 miles from Astoria, OR. It would take 14 hours 38 mins to go from Eastman to Hardin and 14 hours 56 mins to go from Astoria to Hardin.



Weather in Eastman and Astoria

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Eastman, WI and Astoria, OR:

Eastman

Light rain tomorrow.

Tue
Apr 7
Wed
Apr 8
Thu
Apr 9
Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
68° 48° 57° 36° 42° 30° 49° 26° 53° 36°
26% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
8 243 degrees 9 306 degrees 17 302 degrees 9 295 degrees 5 242 degrees

Astoria

No precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Apr 7
Wed
Apr 8
Thu
Apr 9
Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Cloudy Partly cloudy day
53° 42° 64° 39° 60° 44° 55° 46° 55° 45°
6% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
7 315 degrees 7 30 degrees 8 348 degrees 7 303 degrees 5 283 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eastman, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Eastman, WI to Astoria, OR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eastman, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eastman »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eastman, WI and Astoria, OR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,613.92 mi 2,597.35 km 1,402.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,031 mi 3,269.09 km 1,765.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips