Distance from Elbow Lake, MN to Boardman, OH

Distance

1,042 mi

Time

16 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$71 - $137

Loading Elbow Lake - Boardman Route Map

There are 849.22 miles from Elbow Lake to Boardman in southeast direction and 1,041.86 miles (1,676.71 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 and I-94 route.

Elbow Lake and Boardman are 16 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Elbow Lake, MN to Boardman, OH. The halfway point is Finding halfway point from Elbow Lake, MN to Boardman, OH.

Please note the time difference between Elbow Lake, MN and Boardman, OH is 1 hour. The current time in Elbow Lake is 8:46 pm and the current time in Boardman is 9:46 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Elbow Lake, MN to Boardman, OH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 48.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Elbow Lake, MN and Boardman, OH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Elbow Lake to Boardman is $114.32.

During the route, an average car will release 945.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Boardman, OH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Boardman, OH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Elbow Lake, MN

Planning on renting a car to go from Elbow Lake, MN to Boardman, OH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Elbow Lake, MN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Elbow Lake »

Weather in Elbow Lake, MN and Boardman, OH

Elbow Lake, MN

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures rising to 79°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
59° 53° 57° 47° 64° 46° 72° 47° 79° 53°
16% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
13 302 degrees 11 305 degrees 11 326 degrees 5 271 degrees 14 190 degrees

Boardman, OH

Light rain throughout the week, with temperatures bottoming out at 67°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
79° 69° 77° 64° 70° 58° 69° 55° 67° 54°
48% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
10 225 degrees 6 297 degrees 8 260 degrees 5 256 degrees 3 293 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Elbow Lake, MN and Boardman, OH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 849.22 mi 1,366.68 km 737.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,041.86 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and