Distance from Errol, NH to Canada, KY

Distance

1,015 mi

Time

17 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$63 - $123

There are 762.98 miles from Errol to Canada in southwest direction and 1,015 miles (1,633.48 kilometers) by car, following the I-91 S route.

Errol and Canada are 17 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Errol, NH to Canada, KY. The halfway point is Shartlesville, PA.

Errol, NH and Canada, KY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:47 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Errol, NH to Canada, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 40.75 gallons of gas to cover the route between Errol, NH and Canada, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Errol to Canada is $88.84.

During the route, an average car will release 798.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Canada, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Canada, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Errol, NH and Canada, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Errol, NH and Canada, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.541885 and -76.068855, or 40º 32' 30.786" N, 76º 4' 7.878" W. This location is 507.35 miles away from Errol, NH and Canada, KY and it would take approximately 8 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Shartlesville, PA, situated 517 miles from Errol, NH and 499 miles from Canada, KY. It would take 9 hours 14 mins to go from Errol to Shartlesville and 7 hours 55 mins to go from Canada to Shartlesville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Errol, NH and Canada, KY is Allentown, PA, situated 485 miles from Errol, NH and 532 miles from Canada, KY. It would take 8 hours 43 mins to go from Errol to and 8 hours 31 mins to go from Canada to Allentown.



Weather in Errol and Canada

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Errol, NH and Canada, KY:

Errol

Rain on Monday through next Thursday.

Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Sun
Sep 27
Mon
Sep 28
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
71° 48° 74° 44° 80° 48° 83° 59° 75° 55°
25% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
6 285 degrees 3 205 degrees 5 200 degrees 6 212 degrees 5 160 degrees

Canada

Rain throughout the week.

Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Sun
Sep 27
Mon
Sep 28
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
68° 57° 72° 58° 80° 59° 81° 58° 71° 52°
71% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 75% Rain probability
3 160 degrees 5 117 degrees 3 173 degrees 4 197 degrees 5 223 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Errol, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from Errol, NH to Canada, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Errol, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Errol »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Errol, NH and Canada, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 762.98 mi 1,227.89 km 663.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,015 mi 1,632.98 km 881.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips