Distance from Errol, NH to Dover, DE

Distance

556 mi

Time

9 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$34 - $67

There are 448.97 miles from Errol to Dover in southwest direction and 556 miles (894.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-91 S route.

Errol and Dover are 9 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Errol, NH to Dover, DE. The halfway point is Middlefield, CT.

Errol, NH and Dover, DE are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:02 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Errol, NH to Dover, DE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 22.34 gallons of gas to cover the route between Errol, NH and Dover, DE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Errol to Dover is $48.49.

During the route, an average car will release 437.76 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Dover, DE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Dover, DE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Errol, NH and Dover, DE

If you want to meet halfway between Errol, NH and Dover, DE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.523701 and -72.755013, or 41º 31' 25.3236" N, 72º 45' 18.0468" W. This location is 278.18 miles away from Errol, NH and Dover, DE and it would take approximately 4 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Middlefield, CT, situated 298 miles from Errol, NH and 264 miles from Dover, DE. It would take 5 hours 28 mins to go from Errol to Middlefield and 4 hours 36 mins to go from Dover to Middlefield.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Errol, NH and Dover, DE is New Haven, CT, situated 315 miles from Errol, NH and 242 miles from Dover, DE. It would take 5 hours 42 mins to go from Errol to and 4 hours 11 mins to go from Dover to New Haven.



Weather in Errol and Dover

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Errol, NH and Dover, DE:

Errol

Rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
76° 59° 73° 57° 74° 54° 75° 50° 79° 57°
96% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
4 299 degrees 4 42 degrees 4 81 degrees 6 145 degrees 4 171 degrees

Dover

Possible light rain on Friday and next Monday.

Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
88° 69° 87° 70° 86° 68° 85° 71° 89° 73°
33% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 51% Rain probability
6 293 degrees 5 317 degrees 7 105 degrees 12 136 degrees 8 214 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Errol, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from Errol, NH to Dover, DE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Errol, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Errol »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Errol, NH and Dover, DE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 448.97 mi 722.55 km 390.15 nautical mi
Driving distance 556 mi 895.37 km 483.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips