Distance from Errol, NH to Enfield Center, NH

Distance

147 mi

Time

3 hours 7 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $17

There are 95.34 miles from Errol to Enfield Center in southwest direction and 147 miles (236.57 kilometers) by car, following the I-91 S route.

Errol and Enfield Center are 3 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Errol, NH to Enfield Center, NH. The halfway point is Saint Johnsbury, VT.

Errol, NH and Enfield Center, NH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:37 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Errol, NH to Enfield Center, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.92 gallons of gas to cover the route between Errol, NH and Enfield Center, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Errol to Enfield Center is $12.56.

During the route, an average car will release 116.05 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Enfield Center, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Enfield Center, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Errol, NH and Enfield Center, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Errol, NH and Enfield Center, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.415348 and -71.976857, or 44º 24' 55.2528" N, 71º 58' 36.6852" W. This location is 73.74 miles away from Errol, NH and Enfield Center, NH and it would take approximately 1 hour 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Johnsbury, VT, situated 72 miles from Errol, NH and 76 miles from Enfield Center, NH. It would take 1 hour 51 mins to go from Errol to Saint Johnsbury and 1 hour 19 mins to go from Enfield Center to Saint Johnsbury.



Weather in Errol and Enfield Center

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Errol, NH and Enfield Center, NH:

Errol

Mixed precipitation on Thursday through Monday.

Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Clear day Cloudy Rain Fog Fog
40° 25° 42° 20° 41° 29° 43° 31° 51° 25°
9% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
5 39 degrees 4 20 degrees 8 351 degrees 8 45 degrees 2 50 degrees

Enfield Center

Light rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy
49° 30° 48° 29° 43° 33° 53° 37° 54° 34°
27% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
4 58 degrees 5 19 degrees 11 339 degrees 8 32 degrees 2 50 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Errol, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from Errol, NH to Enfield Center, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Errol, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Errol »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Errol, NH and Enfield Center, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 95.34 mi 153.44 km 82.85 nautical mi
Driving distance 147 mi 237.35 km 128.16 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips