Distance from Errol, NH to Etna, NH

Distance

132 mi

Time

2 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $16

There are 92.39 miles from Errol to Etna in southwest direction and 132 miles (212.43 kilometers) by car, following the I-91 S route.

Errol and Etna are 2 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Errol, NH to Etna, NH. The halfway point is Concord, VT.

Errol, NH and Etna, NH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:09 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Errol, NH to Etna, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.30 gallons of gas to cover the route between Errol, NH and Etna, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Errol to Etna is $11.24.

During the route, an average car will release 103.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Etna, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Etna, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Errol, NH and Etna, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Errol, NH and Etna, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.434444 and -71.880455, or 44º 26' 3.9984" N, 71º 52' 49.638" W. This location is 65.98 miles away from Errol, NH and Etna, NH and it would take approximately 1 hour 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Concord, VT, situated 67 miles from Errol, NH and 71 miles from Etna, NH. It would take 1 hour 52 mins to go from Errol to Concord and 1 hour 26 mins to go from Etna to Concord.



Weather in Errol and Etna

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Errol, NH and Etna, NH:

Errol

Mixed precipitation on Thursday through Monday.

Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Clear day Cloudy Rain Fog Fog
40° 25° 42° 20° 41° 29° 43° 31° 51° 25°
9% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
5 39 degrees 4 20 degrees 8 351 degrees 8 45 degrees 2 50 degrees

Etna

Light rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Rain Cloudy
51° 31° 48° 29° 44° 33° 56° 38° 56° 34°
36% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
3 40 degrees 5 9 degrees 11 342 degrees 7 25 degrees 2 38 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Errol, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from Errol, NH to Etna, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Errol, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Errol »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Errol, NH and Etna, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 92.39 mi 148.69 km 80.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 132 mi 212.37 km 114.67 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips