Distance from Errol, NH to FLL Airport

Distance

1,655 mi

Time

1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$87 - $170

There are 1,386.42 miles from Errol to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in southwest direction and 1,655 miles (2,663.46 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Errol and FLL Airport are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Errol, NH to FLL Airport. The halfway point is Enfield, NC.

Errol, NH and FLL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Errol, NH to FLL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 66.45 gallons of gas to cover the route between Errol, NH and FLL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Errol to FLL Airport is $122.94.

During the route, an average car will release 1,301.95 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near FLL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to FLL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Errol, NH and FLL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Errol, NH and FLL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.287552 and -77.743561, or 36º 17' 15.1872" N, 77º 44' 36.8196" W. This location is 827.34 miles away from Errol, NH and FLL Airport and it would take approximately 13 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Enfield, NC, situated 840 miles from Errol, NH and 832 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 14 hours 20 mins to go from Errol to Enfield and 12 hours 53 mins to go from FLL to Enfield.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include West Palm Beach, FL,Pompano Beach, FL,Fort Lauderdale, FL,Hollywood, FL,Port Saint Lucie, FL,Palm Bay, FL, and Jacksonville, FL.


Weather in Errol and FLL

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Errol, NH and FLL Airport:

Errol

Possible light rain on Friday through Monday.

Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Clear day Cloudy Rain Rain Clear day
89° 57° 83° 60° 84° 65° 70° 54° 60° 42°
7% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
4 222 degrees 6 232 degrees 8 211 degrees 8 234 degrees 6 312 degrees

FLL

Rain throughout the week.

Wed
May 27
Thu
May 28
Fri
May 29
Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
90° 73° 90° 79° 90° 78° 92° 80° 91° 79°
77% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 19% Rain probability
9 166 degrees 9 122 degrees 11 98 degrees 10 112 degrees 8 120 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Errol, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from Errol, NH to FLL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Errol, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Errol »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Errol, NH and FLL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,386.42 mi 2,231.22 km 1,204.77 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,655 mi 2,662.95 km 1,437.88 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips