Distance from Eufaula, AL to Altoona, WI

Distance

1,168 mi

Time

18 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$89 - $173

Loading Eufaula - Altoona Route Map

Route map between Eufaula and Altoona Show Map

Report an error

There are 954.49 miles from Eufaula to Altoona in northwest direction and 1,168 miles (1,879.71 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Eufaula and Altoona are 18 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eufaula, AL to Altoona, WI. The halfway point is Sesser, IL.

Eufaula, AL and Altoona, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 4:32 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eufaula, AL to Altoona, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 54.06 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eufaula, AL and Altoona, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eufaula to Altoona is $144.35.

During the route, an average car will release 1,059.23 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Altoona, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Altoona, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eufaula, AL and Altoona, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Eufaula, AL and Altoona, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.089890 and -88.984566, or 38º 5' 23.604" N, 88º 59' 4.4376" W. This location is 583.89 miles away from Eufaula, AL and Altoona, WI and it would take approximately 9 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sesser, IL, situated 598.09 miles from Eufaula, AL and 584.69 miles from Altoona, WI. It would take 9 hours 33 mins to go from Eufaula to Sesser and 9 hours 34 mins to go from Altoona to Sesser.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Rockford, IL.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eufaula, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Eufaula, AL to Altoona, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eufaula, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eufaula »

Weather in Eufaula and Altoona

Eufaula

Light rain on Saturday and next Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 86°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
90° 74° 88° 72° 89° 71° 88° 71° 86° 70°
10% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
5 290 degrees 3 358 degrees 5 76 degrees 5 85 degrees 4 117 degrees

Altoona

Heavy rain on Thursday through Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 91°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
79° 54° 83° 60° 80° 66° 84° 69° 91° 73°
12% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
9 251 degrees 6 227 degrees 7 145 degrees 7 170 degrees 5 165 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eufaula, AL and Altoona, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 954.49 mi 1,536.11 km 829.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,168 mi 1,879.37 km 1,014.78 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips