Distance from Eufaula, AL to Bloomington, ID

Distance

1,991 mi

Time

1 day 6 hours

Gas Cost

$173 - $336

There are 1,604.80 miles from Eufaula to Bloomington in northwest direction and 1,991 miles (3,204.20 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Eufaula and Bloomington are 1 day 6 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Eufaula, AL to Bloomington, ID. The halfway point is Hamburg, IA.

Please note the time difference between Eufaula, AL and Bloomington, ID is 1 hour. The current time in Eufaula is 8:47 am and the current time in Bloomington is 7:47 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eufaula, AL to Bloomington, ID:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 79.94 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eufaula, AL and Bloomington, ID.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eufaula to Bloomington is $243.02.

During the route, an average car will release 1,566.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Bloomington, ID

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bloomington, ID? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eufaula, AL and Bloomington, ID

If you want to meet halfway between Eufaula, AL and Bloomington, ID or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.579182 and -95.698212, or 40º 34' 45.0552" N, 95º 41' 53.5632" W. This location is 995.27 miles away from Eufaula, AL and Bloomington, ID and it would take approximately 15 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hamburg, IA, situated 1,065 miles from Eufaula, AL and 933 miles from Bloomington, ID. It would take 16 hours 39 mins to go from Eufaula to Hamburg and 13 hours 56 mins to go from Bloomington to Hamburg.



Weather in Eufaula and Bloomington

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Eufaula, AL and Bloomington, ID:

Eufaula

Rain on Saturday through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 16
Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
90° 68° 92° 67° 93° 70° 79° 71° 82° 70°
2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
5 336 degrees 4 25 degrees 5 189 degrees 6 166 degrees 9 177 degrees

Bloomington

No precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Jun 16
Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
89° 54° 87° 53° 90° 54° 88° 60° 86° 59°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
5 314 degrees 5 320 degrees 4 357 degrees 7 268 degrees 7 286 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eufaula, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Eufaula, AL to Bloomington, ID? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eufaula, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eufaula »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eufaula, AL and Bloomington, ID in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,604.80 mi 2,582.68 km 1,394.54 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,991 mi 3,203.47 km 1,729.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips