Distance from Eufaula, AL to LAX Airport

Distance

2,232 mi

Time

1 day 8 hours

Gas Cost

$184 - $358

Loading Eufaula - LAX Airport Route Map

Route map between Eufaula and LAX Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,926.13 miles from Eufaula to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in west direction and 2,232 miles (3,592.06 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 and US-84 W route.

Eufaula and LAX Airport are 1 day 8 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eufaula, AL to LAX Airport. The halfway point is Panhandle, TX.

Please note the time difference between Eufaula, AL and LAX Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Eufaula is 3:21 am and the current time in LAX Airport is 1:21 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eufaula, AL to LAX Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 103.33 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eufaula, AL and LAX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eufaula to LAX Airport is $298.62.

During the route, an average car will release 2,024.43 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near LAX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LAX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Eufaula, AL and LAX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Eufaula, AL and LAX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.253895 and -101.538666, or 35º 15' 14.022" N, 101º 32' 19.1976" W. This location is 1,115.96 miles away from Eufaula, AL and LAX Airport and it would take approximately 16 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Panhandle, TX, situated 1126.7 miles from Eufaula, AL and 1117.71 miles from LAX Airport. It would take 17 hours 8 mins to go from Eufaula to Panhandle and 15 hours 54 mins to go from LAX to Panhandle.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Eufaula, AL and LAX Airport is Amarillo, TX, situated 1146.11 miles from Eufaula, AL and 1089.61 miles from LAX Airport. It would take 17 hours 19 mins to go from Eufaula to and 15 hours 23 mins to go from LAX to Amarillo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Albuquerque, NM,Victorville, CA,Fontana, CA,Rancho Cucamonga, CA,Ontario, CA,Pomona, CA,West Covina, CA,El Monte, CA,Pasadena, CA,East Los Angeles, CA,Los Angeles, CA,Glendale, CA, and Inglewood, CA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eufaula, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Eufaula, AL to LAX Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eufaula, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eufaula »

Weather in Eufaula and LAX

Eufaula

Light rain on Friday and Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 88°F next Monday.

Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Wed
May 29
Thu
May 30
Fri
May 31
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
93° 74° 94° 71° 93° 71° 93° 71° 88° 72°
4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
3 255 degrees 3 253 degrees 2 220 degrees 6 222 degrees 2 298 degrees

LAX

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 76°F on Thursday.

Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Wed
May 29
Thu
May 30
Fri
May 31
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
66° 51° 67° 54° 68° 55° 76° 56° 75° 56°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 253 degrees 4 180 degrees 4 185 degrees 3 206 degrees 4 183 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eufaula, AL and LAX Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,926.13 mi 3,099.79 km 1,673.76 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,232 mi 3,591.92 km 1,939.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips