Distance from Eufaula, AL to Saltaire, NY

Distance

1,051 mi

Time

20 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$75 - $146

Loading Eufaula - Saltaire Route Map

Route map between Eufaula and Saltaire Show Map

Report an error

There are 897.42 miles from Eufaula to Saltaire in northeast direction and 1,051 miles (1,691.42 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 route.

Eufaula and Saltaire are 20 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eufaula, AL to Saltaire, NY. The halfway point is Danville, VA.

Please note the time difference between Eufaula, AL and Saltaire, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Eufaula is 4:33 pm and the current time in Saltaire is 5:33 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eufaula, AL to Saltaire, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 48.67 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eufaula, AL and Saltaire, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eufaula to Saltaire is $121.67.

During the route, an average car will release 953.54 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Eufaula, AL and Saltaire, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Eufaula, AL and Saltaire, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.55519 and -79.352508, or 36º 33' 18.684" N, 79º 21' 9.0288" W. This location is 525.63 miles away from Eufaula, AL and Saltaire, NY and it would take approximately 10 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Danville, VA, situated 532.15 miles from Eufaula, AL and 519.75 miles from Saltaire, NY. It would take 10 hours 11 mins to go from Eufaula to Danville and 10 hours 25 mins to go from Saltaire to Danville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Richmond, VA, Greensboro, NC, High Point, NC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA and Columbus, GA.


Best Hotels In or Near Saltaire, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Saltaire, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eufaula, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Eufaula, AL to Saltaire, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eufaula, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eufaula »

Weather in Eufaula and Saltaire

Eufaula

Rain next Monday, with temperatures bottoming out at 75°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 54° 91° 56° 92° 67° 75° 59° 78° 54°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 180 degrees 2 46 degrees 7 338 degrees 10 206 degrees 7 204 degrees

Saltaire

Mixed precipitation on Wednesday through next Monday, with temperatures falling to 31°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Partly cloudy day Wind Wind Wind Snow
38° 33° 51° 32° 31° 24° 33° 25° 34° 29°
21% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
5 265 degrees 13 214 degrees 25 280 degrees 14 275 degrees 9 18 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eufaula, AL and Saltaire, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 897.42 mi 1,444.25 km 779.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,051 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and