Distance from Eufaula, AL to Schuylerville, NY

Distance

1,177 mi

Time

23 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$84 - $164

Loading Eufaula - Schuylerville Route Map

Route map between Eufaula and Schuylerville Show Map

Report an error

There are 998.78 miles from Eufaula to Schuylerville in northeast direction and 1,177 miles (1,894.20 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 route.

Eufaula and Schuylerville are 23 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eufaula, AL to Schuylerville, NY. The halfway point is Saxe, VA.

Please note the time difference between Eufaula, AL and Schuylerville, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Eufaula is 4:39 pm and the current time in Schuylerville is 5:39 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eufaula, AL to Schuylerville, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 54.50 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eufaula, AL and Schuylerville, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eufaula to Schuylerville is $136.25.

During the route, an average car will release 1,067.80 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Eufaula, AL and Schuylerville, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Eufaula, AL and Schuylerville, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.926277 and -78.615678, or 36º 55' 34.5972" N, 78º 36' 56.4408" W. This location is 588.62 miles away from Eufaula, AL and Schuylerville, NY and it would take approximately 11 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saxe, VA, situated 588.76 miles from Eufaula, AL and 592.69 miles from Schuylerville, NY. It would take 11 hours 31 mins to go from Eufaula to Saxe and 12 hours 10 mins to go from Schuylerville to Saxe.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Richmond, VA, Greensboro, NC, High Point, NC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA and Columbus, GA.


Best Hotels In or Near Schuylerville, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Schuylerville, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eufaula, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Eufaula, AL to Schuylerville, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eufaula, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eufaula »

Weather in Eufaula and Schuylerville

Eufaula

Rain next Monday, with temperatures bottoming out at 75°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 54° 91° 56° 92° 67° 75° 59° 78° 54°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 180 degrees 2 46 degrees 7 338 degrees 10 206 degrees 7 204 degrees

Schuylerville

Snow (1–3 in.) tomorrow, with temperatures falling to 24°F on Friday.

Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Fri
Dec 15
Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow
32° 24° 41° 24° 29° 17° 25° 14° 24°
9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
3 236 degrees 5 158 degrees 10 263 degrees 8 260 degrees 1 58 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eufaula, AL and Schuylerville, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 998.78 mi 1,607.38 km 867.92 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,177 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and