Distance from Eufaula, AL to Sherburne, NY

Distance

1,096 mi

Time

17 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$86 - $166

Loading Eufaula - Sherburne Route Map

Route map between Eufaula and Sherburne Show Map

Report an error

There are 913.34 miles from Eufaula to Sherburne in northeast direction and 1,096 miles (1,763.84 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E and I-81 N route.

Eufaula and Sherburne are 17 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eufaula, AL to Sherburne, NY. The halfway point is Christiansburg, VA.

Please note the time difference between Eufaula, AL and Sherburne, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Eufaula is 6:23 pm and the current time in Sherburne is 7:23 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eufaula, AL to Sherburne, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 50.76 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eufaula, AL and Sherburne, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eufaula to Sherburne is $138.57.

During the route, an average car will release 994.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Eufaula, AL and Sherburne, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Eufaula, AL and Sherburne, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.119041 and -80.447426, or 37º 7' 8.5476" N, 80º 26' 50.7336" W. This location is 548.21 miles away from Eufaula, AL and Sherburne, NY and it would take approximately 8 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Christiansburg, VA, situated 553.33 miles from Eufaula, AL and 548.48 miles from Sherburne, NY. It would take 8 hours 45 mins to go from Eufaula to Christiansburg and 9 hours 2 mins to go from Sherburne to Christiansburg.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Charlotte, NC,Atlanta, GA, and Columbus, GA.

Best Hotels In or Near Sherburne, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sherburne, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eufaula, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Eufaula, AL to Sherburne, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eufaula, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eufaula »

Weather in Eufaula and Sherburne

Eufaula

Rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures rising to 68°F on Monday.

Wed
Nov 14
Thu
Nov 15
Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
55° 49° 49° 37° 56° 34° 64° 37° 67° 41°
99% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
5 23 degrees 8 298 degrees 5 317 degrees 3 339 degrees 3 24 degrees

Sherburne

Snow (10–16 in.) throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 41°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Nov 14
Thu
Nov 15
Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Snow Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Cloudy
28° 19° 30° 17° 37° 26° 38° 29° 37° 28°
32% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 53% Rain probability
7 309 degrees 6 118 degrees 3 306 degrees 7 264 degrees 1 189 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eufaula, AL and Sherburne, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 913.34 mi 1,469.87 km 793.67 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,096 mi 1,764.50 km 952.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and