Distance from Eufaula, AL to South Kortright, NY

Distance

1,092 mi

Time

21 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$78 - $152

Loading Eufaula - South Kortright Route Map

Route map between Eufaula and South Kortright Show Map

Report an error

There are 921.26 miles from Eufaula to South Kortright in northeast direction and 1,092 miles (1,757.40 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 and US-11 route.

Eufaula and South Kortright are 21 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eufaula, AL to South Kortright, NY. The halfway point is Radford, VA.

Please note the time difference between Eufaula, AL and South Kortright, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Eufaula is 11:42 pm (Dec 10) and the current time in South Kortright is 12:42 am (Dec 11).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eufaula, AL to South Kortright, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 50.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eufaula, AL and South Kortright, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eufaula to South Kortright is $126.35.

During the route, an average car will release 990.15 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Eufaula, AL and South Kortright, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Eufaula, AL and South Kortright, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.101119 and -80.55627, or 37º 6' 4.0284" N, 80º 33' 22.572" W. This location is 545.81 miles away from Eufaula, AL and South Kortright, NY and it would take approximately 10 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Radford, VA, situated 548.89 miles from Eufaula, AL and 548.7 miles from South Kortright, NY. It would take 10 hours 30 mins to go from Eufaula to Radford and 11 hours 23 mins to go from South Kortright to Radford.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA and Columbus, GA.


Best Hotels In or Near South Kortright, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to South Kortright, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eufaula, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Eufaula, AL to South Kortright, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eufaula, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eufaula »

Weather in Eufaula and South Kortright

Eufaula

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures rising to 66°F next Sunday.

Sun
Dec 10
Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
49° 29° 60° 34° 52° 37° 50° 29° 58° 30°
7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
3 300 degrees 6 240 degrees 8 302 degrees 5 302 degrees 6 225 degrees

South Kortright

Snow (4–8 in.) on Tuesday and Friday, with temperatures bottoming out at 16°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Dec 10
Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Wind Snow
28° 20° 28° 23° 34° 18° 16° 12° 24° 15°
13% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
7 263 degrees 5 254 degrees 4 207 degrees 14 282 degrees 7 277 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eufaula, AL and South Kortright, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 921.26 mi 1,482.62 km 800.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,092 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and