Distance from Eufaula, AL to Speculator, NY

Distance

1,202 mi

Time

23 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$90 - $174

Loading Eufaula - Speculator Route Map

Route map between Eufaula and Speculator Show Map

Report an error

There are 993.44 miles from Eufaula to Speculator in northeast direction and 1,202 miles (1,934.43 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 and US-11 route.

Eufaula and Speculator are 23 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eufaula, AL to Speculator, NY. The halfway point is Lithia, VA.

Please note the time difference between Eufaula, AL and Speculator, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Eufaula is 7:34 pm and the current time in Speculator is 8:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eufaula, AL to Speculator, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 55.63 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eufaula, AL and Speculator, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eufaula to Speculator is $145.18.

During the route, an average car will release 1,089.81 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Eufaula, AL and Speculator, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Eufaula, AL and Speculator, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.497494 and -79.789764, or 37º 29' 50.9784" N, 79º 47' 23.1504" W. This location is 600.75 miles away from Eufaula, AL and Speculator, NY and it would take approximately 11 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lithia, VA, situated 604.08 miles from Eufaula, AL and 602.61 miles from Speculator, NY. It would take 11 hours 33 mins to go from Eufaula to Lithia and 12 hours 20 mins to go from Speculator to Lithia.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Atlanta, GA, and Columbus, GA.

Best Hotels In or Near Speculator, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Speculator, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eufaula, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Eufaula, AL to Speculator, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eufaula, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eufaula »

Weather in Eufaula and Speculator

Eufaula

Rain today through Thursday, with temperatures peaking at 77°F on Thursday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
76° 62° 71° 57° 68° 53° 76° 57° 77° 57°
67% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
3 217 degrees 3 52 degrees 6 82 degrees 6 172 degrees 6 239 degrees

Speculator

Mixed precipitation today through Friday, with temperatures peaking at 50°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
38° 28° 42° 27° 47° 23° 50° 28° 47° 31°
73% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
6 157 degrees 10 280 degrees 7 254 degrees 5 244 degrees 5 100 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eufaula, AL and Speculator, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 993.44 mi 1,598.78 km 863.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,202 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and