Distance from Eufaula, AL to Stanley, NY

Distance

1,084 mi

Time

21 hours 25 mins

Gas Cost

$81 - $157

Loading Eufaula - Stanley Route Map

Route map between Eufaula and Stanley Show Map

Report an error

There are 874.28 miles from Eufaula to Stanley in northeast direction and 1,084 miles (1,744.53 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 and US-11 route.

Eufaula and Stanley are 21 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Eufaula, AL to Stanley, NY. The halfway point is Newbern, VA.

Please note the time difference between Eufaula, AL and Stanley, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Eufaula is 5:45 pm and the current time in Stanley is 6:45 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Eufaula, AL to Stanley, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 50.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Eufaula, AL and Stanley, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Eufaula to Stanley is $130.95.

During the route, an average car will release 982.99 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Eufaula, AL and Stanley, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Eufaula, AL and Stanley, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.084343 and -80.658150, or 37º 5' 3.6348" N, 80º 39' 29.34" W. This location is 541.87 miles away from Eufaula, AL and Stanley, NY and it would take approximately 10 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Newbern, VA, situated 538.84 miles from Eufaula, AL and 546.96 miles from Stanley, NY. It would take 10 hours 17 mins to go from Eufaula to Newbern and 11 hours 14 mins to go from Stanley to Newbern.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Charlotte, NC,Atlanta, GA, and Columbus, GA.

Best Hotels In or Near Stanley, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Stanley, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Eufaula, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Eufaula, AL to Stanley, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Eufaula, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Eufaula »

Weather in Eufaula and Stanley

Eufaula

Rain today through Thursday, with temperatures peaking at 77°F on Thursday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
76° 62° 71° 57° 68° 53° 76° 57° 77° 57°
67% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
3 217 degrees 3 52 degrees 6 82 degrees 6 172 degrees 6 239 degrees

Stanley

Mixed precipitation today through Saturday, with temperatures peaking at 54°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
51° 36° 47° 31° 53° 32° 54° 35° 52° 38°
86% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 66% Rain probability
8 199 degrees 7 264 degrees 7 229 degrees 4 224 degrees 7 113 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Eufaula, AL and Stanley, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 874.28 mi 1,407.01 km 759.73 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,084 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and