Distance from Fayetteville, NC to Anchorage, AK

Distance

4,451 mi

Time

3 days 14 hours

Gas Cost

$318 - $618

Loading Fayetteville - Anchorage Route Map

Report an error

There are 3,512.35 miles from Fayetteville to Anchorage in northwest direction and 4,451 miles (7,163.19 kilometers) by car, following the 97 route.

Fayetteville and Anchorage are 3 days 14 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Fayetteville, NC to Anchorage, AK.

Please note the time difference between Fayetteville, NC and Anchorage, AK is 4 hours. The current time in Fayetteville is 5:32 pm and the current time in Anchorage is 1:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fayetteville, NC to Anchorage, AK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 206.06 gallons of gas to cover the route between Fayetteville, NC and Anchorage, AK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fayetteville to Anchorage is $515.14.

During the route, an average car will release 4,037.06 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Fayetteville, NC and Anchorage, AK

If you want to meet halfway between Fayetteville, NC and Anchorage, AK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.570559 and -113.377119, or 53º 34' 14.0124" N, 113º 22' 37.6284" W. This location is 2,225.41 miles away from Fayetteville, NC and Anchorage, AK and it would take approximately 1 day 19 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Madison, WI, Saint Paul, MN, Minneapolis, MN and Fargo, ND.


Best Hotels In or Near Anchorage, AK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Anchorage, AK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fayetteville, NC

Planning on renting a car to go from Fayetteville, NC to Anchorage, AK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fayetteville, NC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fayetteville »

Weather in Fayetteville and Anchorage

Fayetteville

Rain on Tuesday, with temperatures falling to 61°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day
81° 52° 82° 57° 78° 63° 72° 61° 61° 48°
10% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
3 87 degrees 5 95 degrees 8 112 degrees 9 195 degrees 8 269 degrees

Anchorage

Mixed precipitation on Monday through next Friday, with temperatures rising to 46°F on Thursday.

Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
27° 11° 27° 22° 31° 21° 35° 26° 39° 28°
24% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 54% Rain probability
1 9 degrees 5 354 degrees 3 42 degrees 5 88 degrees 6 143 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fayetteville, NC and Anchorage, AK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 3,512.35 mi 4.83 km 2.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 4,451 mi 6.44 km 3.48 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and