Distance from Filion, MI to Alden, MI

Distance

195 mi

Time

3 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $27

Loading Filion - Alden Route Map

Route map between Filion and Alden Show Map

Report an error

There are 131.22 miles from Filion to Alden in northwest direction and 195 miles (313.82 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N and US-23 N route.

Filion and Alden are 3 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Filion, MI to Alden, MI. The halfway point is Alger, MI.

Filion, MI and Alden, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Filion, MI to Alden, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.02 gallons of gas to cover the route between Filion, MI and Alden, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Filion to Alden is $22.10.

During the route, an average car will release 176.74 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Filion, MI and Alden, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Filion, MI and Alden, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.082096 and -84.090645, or 44º 4' 55.5456" N, 84º 5' 26.322" W. This location is 97.43 miles away from Filion, MI and Alden, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Alger, MI, situated 104.31 miles from Filion, MI and 94.81 miles from Alden, MI. It would take 2 hours 15 mins to go from Filion to Alger and 1 hour 52 mins to go from Alden to Alger.


Best Hotels In or Near Alden, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alden, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Filion, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Filion, MI to Alden, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Filion, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Filion »

Weather in Filion and Alden

Filion

Mixed precipitation on Friday and Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 40°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
33° 27° 30° 24° 36° 28° 40° 31° 38° 35°
5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
14 308 degrees 5 261 degrees 13 211 degrees 8 181 degrees 17 12 degrees

Alden

Light snow (< 1 in.) on Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 40°F on Thursday.

Mon
Dec 17
Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Wind Partly cloudy day Fog Fog Wind
38° 30° 35° 25° 40° 34° 40° 35° 36° 33°
7% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
13 326 degrees 6 197 degrees 11 209 degrees 4 187 degrees 14 2 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Filion, MI and Alden, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 131.22 mi 211.18 km 114.03 nautical mi
Driving distance 195 mi 313.59 km 169.33 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and