Distance from Filion, MI to Alpha, MI

Distance

463 mi

Time

8 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$32 - $63

Loading Filion - Alpha Route Map

Route map between Filion and Alpha Show Map

Report an error

There are 301.61 miles from Filion to Alpha in northwest direction and 463 miles (745.13 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 N and US-23 N route.

Filion and Alpha are 8 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Filion, MI to Alpha, MI. The halfway point is Saint Ignace, MI.

Please note the time difference between Filion, MI and Alpha, MI is 1 hour. The current time in Filion is 7:53 am and the current time in Alpha is 6:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Filion, MI to Alpha, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 21.46 gallons of gas to cover the route between Filion, MI and Alpha, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Filion to Alpha is $52.57.

During the route, an average car will release 420.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Filion, MI and Alpha, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Filion, MI and Alpha, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.872704 and -84.819496, or 45º 52' 21.7344" N, 84º 49' 10.1856" W. This location is 231.75 miles away from Filion, MI and Alpha, MI and it would take approximately 4 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Ignace, MI, situated 245.76 miles from Filion, MI and 221.52 miles from Alpha, MI. It would take 4 hours 14 mins to go from Filion to Saint Ignace and 4 hours 1 min to go from Alpha to Saint Ignace.


Best Hotels In or Near Alpha, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alpha, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Filion, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Filion, MI to Alpha, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Filion, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Filion »

Weather in Filion and Alpha

Filion

Snow (1–3 in.) today and Friday, with high temperatures rising to 37°F on Saturday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
33° 22° 33° 27° 37° 27° 37° 29° 37° 28°
29% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 147 degrees 7 184 degrees 5 192 degrees 7 24 degrees 9 224 degrees

Alpha

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 39°F on Saturday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
34° 22° 36° 26° 39° 20° 39° 20° 39° 27°
15% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
6 120 degrees 4 190 degrees 5 262 degrees 3 220 degrees 8 266 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Filion, MI and Alpha, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 301.61 mi 485.39 km 262.09 nautical mi
Driving distance 463 mi 745.91 km 402.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and