Distance from Filion, MI to Annandale, MN

Distance

727 mi

Time

13 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$45 - $88

There are 554.90 miles from Filion to Annandale in west direction and 727 miles (1,169.99 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the Milwaukee - Muskegon route.

Filion and Annandale are 13 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 10 hours 42 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Filion, MI to Annandale, MN. The halfway point is Delafield, WI.

Please note the time difference between Filion, MI and Annandale, MN is 1 hour. The current time in Filion is 4:16 pm and the current time in Annandale is 3:16 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Filion, MI to Annandale, MN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 29.21 gallons of gas to cover the route between Filion, MI and Annandale, MN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Filion to Annandale is $63.68.

During the route, an average car will release 572.28 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Annandale, MN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Annandale, MN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Filion, MI and Annandale, MN

If you want to meet halfway between Filion, MI and Annandale, MN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.059139 and -88.451714, or 43º 3' 32.9004" N, 88º 27' 6.1704" W. This location is 363.66 miles away from Filion, MI and Annandale, MN and it would take approximately 6 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Delafield, WI, situated 363 miles from Filion, MI and 365 miles from Annandale, MN. It would take 7 hours 34 mins to go from Filion to Delafield and 5 hours 41 mins to go from Annandale to Delafield.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Filion, MI and Annandale, MN is Milwaukee, WI, situated 337 miles from Filion, MI and 391 miles from Annandale, MN. It would take 7 hours 7 mins to go from Filion to and 6 hours 6 mins to go from Annandale to Milwaukee.



Weather in Filion and Annandale

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Filion, MI and Annandale, MN:

Filion

Rain on Sunday and Wednesday.

Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Sun
Aug 16
Mon
Aug 17
Tue
Aug 18
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
85° 64° 84° 64° 77° 65° 77° 61° 74° 57°
7% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
8 99 degrees 9 124 degrees 8 249 degrees 9 325 degrees 7 359 degrees

Annandale

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Sun
Aug 16
Mon
Aug 17
Tue
Aug 18
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
86° 58° 80° 50° 81° 58° 79° 56° 85° 55°
68% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
15 193 degrees 8 245 degrees 7 311 degrees 7 329 degrees 7 203 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Filion, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Filion, MI to Annandale, MN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Filion, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Filion »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Filion, MI and Annandale, MN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 554.90 mi 893.02 km 482.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 727 mi 1,170.52 km 632.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips