Distance from Filion, MI to JFK Airport

Distance

717 mi

Time

12 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$41 - $80

There are 522.14 miles from Filion to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in southeast direction and 717 miles (1,153.90 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.

Filion and JFK Airport are 12 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Filion, MI to JFK Airport. The halfway point is Clintonville, PA.

Filion, MI and JFK Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:51 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Filion, MI to JFK Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 28.80 gallons of gas to cover the route between Filion, MI and JFK Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Filion to JFK Airport is $57.89.

During the route, an average car will release 564.30 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near JFK Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to JFK Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Filion, MI and JFK Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Filion, MI and JFK Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.186764 and -79.900955, or 41º 11' 12.3504" N, 79º 54' 3.438" W. This location is 358.59 miles away from Filion, MI and JFK Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Clintonville, PA, situated 388 miles from Filion, MI and 368 miles from JFK Airport. It would take 6 hours 29 mins to go from Filion to Clintonville and 6 hours 9 mins to go from JFK to Clintonville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Sterling Heights, MI,Warren, MI,Detroit, MI, and Toledo, OH.


Weather in Filion and JFK

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Filion, MI and JFK Airport:

Filion

Mixed precipitation today through Wednesday.

Thu
Apr 9
Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
47° 34° 43° 31° 53° 28° 49° 41° 53° 33°
84% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
16 301 degrees 19 311 degrees 9 235 degrees 12 166 degrees 24 232 degrees

JFK

Light rain today and Monday.

Thu
Apr 9
Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Rain Wind Clear day Wind Rain
59° 45° 51° 41° 54° 38° 57° 42° 64° 53°
75% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
16 230 degrees 23 281 degrees 14 291 degrees 11 177 degrees 22 176 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Filion, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Filion, MI to JFK Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Filion, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Filion »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Filion, MI and JFK Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 522.14 mi 840.29 km 453.72 nautical mi
Driving distance 717 mi 1,154.19 km 623.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips