Distance from Filion, MI to New Point, VA

Distance

801 mi

Time

13 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $116

Report an error

There are 573.35 miles from Filion to New Point in southeast direction and 801 miles (1,289.08 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Filion and New Point are 13 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Filion, MI to New Point, VA. The halfway point is Cranberry Township, PA.

Filion, MI and New Point, VA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:56 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Filion, MI to New Point, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 37.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Filion, MI and New Point, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Filion to New Point is $96.43.

During the route, an average car will release 726.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near New Point, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to New Point, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Filion, MI and New Point, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Filion, MI and New Point, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.709967 and -80.134267, or 40º 42' 35.8812" N, 80º 8' 3.3612" W. This location is 400.57 miles away from Filion, MI and New Point, VA and it would take approximately 6 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Cranberry Township, PA, situated 391.33 miles from Filion, MI and 412.67 miles from New Point, VA. It would take 6 hours 40 mins to go from Filion to Cranberry Township and 6 hours 58 mins to go from New Point to Cranberry Township.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Filion, MI and New Point, VA is Pittsburgh, PA, situated 409.9 miles from Filion, MI and 397.76 miles from New Point, VA. It would take 7 hours 1 min to go from Filion to Pittsburgh and 6 hours 49 mins to go from New Point to Pittsburgh.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Filion, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Filion, MI to New Point, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Filion, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Filion »

Weather in Filion and New Point

Filion

Light rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain
41° 28° 39° 27° 38° 29° 41° 30° 47° 32°
14% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 79% Rain probability
13 291 degrees 14 233 degrees 12 253 degrees 13 216 degrees 11 166 degrees

New Point

Rain today through Sunday.

Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Tue
Nov 26
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
57° 46° 53° 42° 55° 45° 51° 42° 54° 44°
81% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
14 244 degrees 10 92 degrees 15 277 degrees 7 279 degrees 8 180 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Filion, MI and New Point, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 573.35 mi 922.72 km 498.23 nautical mi
Driving distance 801 mi 1,289.32 km 696.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips