Distance from Filion, MI to Norwood, VA

Distance

738 mi

Time

12 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$56 - $109

Report an error

There are 484.38 miles from Filion to Norwood in southeast direction and 738 miles (1,187.70 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Filion and Norwood are 12 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Filion, MI to Norwood, VA. The halfway point is New Springfield, OH.

Filion, MI and Norwood, VA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Filion, MI to Norwood, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 34.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Filion, MI and Norwood, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Filion to Norwood is $90.54.

During the route, an average car will release 669.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Norwood, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Norwood, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Filion, MI and Norwood, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Filion, MI and Norwood, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.935827 and -80.603689, or 40º 56' 8.9772" N, 80º 36' 13.2804" W. This location is 368.99 miles away from Filion, MI and Norwood, VA and it would take approximately 6 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Springfield, OH, situated 358.77 miles from Filion, MI and 382.52 miles from Norwood, VA. It would take 6 hours 14 mins to go from Filion to New Springfield and 6 hours 32 mins to go from Norwood to New Springfield.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Cleveland, OH, Sterling Heights, MI, Warren, MI, Detroit, MI and Toledo, OH.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Filion, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Filion, MI to Norwood, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Filion, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Filion »

Weather in Filion and Norwood

Filion

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 67°F on Monday.

Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
54° 44° 50° 41° 53° 37° 65° 39° 65° 45°
100% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
16 293 degrees 21 326 degrees 8 315 degrees 12 191 degrees 7 212 degrees

Norwood

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 69°F on Saturday.

Wed
Oct 16
Thu
Oct 17
Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Rain
63° 47° 61° 43° 67° 36° 70° 35° 60° 49°
97% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
5 269 degrees 9 283 degrees 4 302 degrees 4 218 degrees 3 46 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Filion, MI and Norwood, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 484.38 mi 779.53 km 420.91 nautical mi
Driving distance 738 mi 1,187.67 km 641.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips