Distance from Filion, MI to ORD Airport


388 mi


6 hours 37 mins

Gas Cost

$21 - $40

There are 281.28 miles from Filion to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in southwest direction and 388 miles (624.43 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W route.

Filion and ORD Airport are 6 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Filion, MI to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Ceresco, MI.

Please note the time difference between Filion, MI and ORD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Filion is 7:48 pm and the current time in ORD Airport is 6:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Filion, MI to ORD Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 15.59 gallons of gas to cover the route between Filion, MI and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Filion to ORD Airport is $28.83.

During the route, an average car will release 305.35 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Filion, MI and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Filion, MI and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.299355 and -85.068718, or 42º 17' 57.678" N, 85º 4' 7.3848" W. This location is 194.04 miles away from Filion, MI and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 3 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ceresco, MI, situated 202 miles from Filion, MI and 191 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 3 hours 41 mins to go from Filion to Ceresco and 3 hours 7 mins to go from ORD to Ceresco.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Lansing, MI, and Chicago, IL.

Weather in Filion and ORD

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Filion, MI and ORD Airport:


Rain today through Tuesday.

May 28
May 29
May 30
May 31
Jun 1
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
77° 66° 67° 54° 59° 46° 62° 41° 69° 44°
90% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
10 195 degrees 8 300 degrees 12 341 degrees 10 290 degrees 10 255 degrees


Rain throughout the week.

May 28
May 29
May 30
May 31
Jun 1
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 65° 70° 59° 67° 54° 68° 52° 76° 53°
94% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
7 226 degrees 8 320 degrees 7 25 degrees 5 26 degrees 6 197 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Filion, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Filion, MI to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Filion, MI:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Filion »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Filion, MI and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 281.28 mi 452.67 km 244.42 nautical mi
Driving distance 388 mi 624.54 km 337.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips