Distance from Filion, MI to PHL Airport

Distance

703 mi

Time

11 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $96

Loading Filion - PHL Airport Route Map

Route map between Filion and PHL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 486.05 miles from Filion to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) in southeast direction and 703 miles (1,131.37 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Filion and PHL Airport are 11 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Filion, MI to PHL Airport. The halfway point is Petersburg, OH.

Filion, MI and PHL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:54 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Filion, MI to PHL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 32.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between Filion, MI and PHL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Filion to PHL Airport is $79.72.

During the route, an average car will release 637.47 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Filion, MI and PHL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Filion, MI and PHL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.916212 and -80.527669, or 40º 54' 58.3632" N, 80º 31' 39.6084" W. This location is 351.40 miles away from Filion, MI and PHL Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Petersburg, OH, situated 357.86 miles from Filion, MI and 350.62 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 6 hours 9 mins to go from Filion to Petersburg and 5 hours 36 mins to go from PHL to Petersburg.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Sterling Heights, MI, Warren, MI, Detroit, MI and Toledo, OH.


Best Hotels In or Near PHL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Filion, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Filion, MI to PHL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Filion, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Filion »

Weather in Filion and PHL

Filion

Snow (1–3 in.) today and Friday, with high temperatures rising to 37°F on Saturday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
33° 22° 33° 27° 37° 27° 37° 29° 37° 28°
29% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 147 degrees 7 184 degrees 5 192 degrees 7 24 degrees 9 224 degrees

PHL

Rain on Friday through Sunday, with high temperatures rising to 53°F on Saturday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy
40° 30° 44° 33° 49° 37° 53° 46° 47° 38°
8% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
3 291 degrees 5 95 degrees 5 63 degrees 9 47 degrees 10 33 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Filion, MI and PHL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 486.05 mi 782.22 km 422.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 703 mi 1,131.05 km 610.72 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and