Distance from Fish Creek, WI to Alcoa, TN

Distance

821 mi

Time

13 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $113

Report an error

There are 667.60 miles from Fish Creek to Alcoa in southeast direction and 821 miles (1,321.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Fish Creek and Alcoa are 13 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Fish Creek, WI to Alcoa, TN. The halfway point is Thorntown, IN.

Please note the time difference between Fish Creek, WI and Alcoa, TN is 1 hour. The current time in Fish Creek is 5:31 pm and the current time in Alcoa is 6:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fish Creek, WI to Alcoa, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 38 gallons of gas to cover the route between Fish Creek, WI and Alcoa, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fish Creek to Alcoa is $93.86.

During the route, an average car will release 744.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alcoa, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alcoa, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Fish Creek, WI and Alcoa, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Fish Creek, WI and Alcoa, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.118389 and -86.552375, or 40º 7' 6.2004" N, 86º 33' 8.55" W. This location is 410.39 miles away from Fish Creek, WI and Alcoa, TN and it would take approximately 6 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Thorntown, IN, situated 419.97 miles from Fish Creek, WI and 409 miles from Alcoa, TN. It would take 7 hours 13 mins to go from Fish Creek to Thorntown and 6 hours 36 mins to go from Alcoa to Thorntown.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fish Creek, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Fish Creek, WI to Alcoa, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fish Creek, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fish Creek »

Weather in Fish Creek and Alcoa

Fish Creek

Snow on Wednesday and next Thursday.

Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Mon
Mar 2
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Cloudy
23° 26° 29° 39° 27° 38° 28°
22% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
15 308 degrees 14 306 degrees 11 241 degrees 9 184 degrees 8 297 degrees

Alcoa

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Mon
Mar 2
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
44° 30° 47° 32° 46° 30° 62° 29° 61° 47°
14% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
8 269 degrees 8 239 degrees 6 269 degrees 6 210 degrees 7 201 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fish Creek, WI and Alcoa, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 667.60 mi 1,074.40 km 580.13 nautical mi
Driving distance 821 mi 1,320.92 km 713.24 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips