Distance from Fish Creek, WI to Ashford, CT

Distance

1,198 mi

Time

18 hours 58 mins

Gas Cost

$74 - $144

There are 789.36 miles from Fish Creek to Ashford in southeast direction and 1,198 miles (1,927.99 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Fish Creek and Ashford are 18 hours 58 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Fish Creek, WI to Ashford, CT. The halfway point is Broadview Heights, OH.

Please note the time difference between Fish Creek, WI and Ashford, CT is 1 hour. The current time in Fish Creek is 5:27 pm and the current time in Ashford is 6:27 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fish Creek, WI to Ashford, CT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 48.13 gallons of gas to cover the route between Fish Creek, WI and Ashford, CT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fish Creek to Ashford is $104.43.

During the route, an average car will release 942.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Ashford, CT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ashford, CT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Fish Creek, WI and Ashford, CT

If you want to meet halfway between Fish Creek, WI and Ashford, CT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.275333 and -81.673447, or 41º 16' 31.1988" N, 81º 40' 24.4092" W. This location is 599.17 miles away from Fish Creek, WI and Ashford, CT and it would take approximately 9 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Broadview Heights, OH, situated 611 miles from Fish Creek, WI and 585 miles from Ashford, CT. It would take 10 hours 9 mins to go from Fish Creek to Broadview Heights and 9 hours 16 mins to go from Ashford to Broadview Heights.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Fish Creek, WI and Ashford, CT is Cleveland, OH, situated 612 miles from Fish Creek, WI and 596 miles from Ashford, CT. It would take 10 hours 12 mins to go from Fish Creek to and 9 hours 29 mins to go from Ashford to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Milwaukee, WI, and Green Bay, WI.


Weather in Fish Creek and Ashford

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Fish Creek, WI and Ashford, CT:

Fish Creek

Possible light rain today.

Sat
Oct 31
Sun
Nov 1
Mon
Nov 2
Tue
Nov 3
Wed
Nov 4
Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
50° 32° 46° 30° 49° 30° 53° 38° 58° 48°
38% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
22 197 degrees 26 310 degrees 17 275 degrees 14 228 degrees 16 219 degrees

Ashford

Rain tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Oct 31
Sun
Nov 1
Mon
Nov 2
Tue
Nov 3
Wed
Nov 4
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
42° 23° 55° 31° 46° 31° 42° 26° 51° 24°
15% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
3 327 degrees 6 175 degrees 13 282 degrees 8 287 degrees 5 188 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fish Creek, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Fish Creek, WI to Ashford, CT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fish Creek, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fish Creek »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fish Creek, WI and Ashford, CT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 789.36 mi 1,270.34 km 685.93 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,198 mi 1,928.54 km 1,041.33 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips