Distance from Fish Creek, WI to Avon, NC

Distance

1,288 mi

Time

20 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$89 - $173

Report an error

There are 914.26 miles from Fish Creek to Avon in southeast direction and 1,288 miles (2,072.84 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Fish Creek and Avon are 20 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Fish Creek, WI to Avon, NC. The halfway point is Bedford Heights, OH.

Please note the time difference between Fish Creek, WI and Avon, NC is 1 hour. The current time in Fish Creek is 3:35 am and the current time in Avon is 4:35 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fish Creek, WI to Avon, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 59.64 gallons of gas to cover the route between Fish Creek, WI and Avon, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fish Creek to Avon is $144.33.

During the route, an average car will release 1,168.48 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Avon, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Avon, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Fish Creek, WI and Avon, NC

If you want to meet halfway between Fish Creek, WI and Avon, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.397386 and -81.506214, or 41º 23' 50.5896" N, 81º 30' 22.3704" W. This location is 644.12 miles away from Fish Creek, WI and Avon, NC and it would take approximately 10 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bedford Heights, OH, situated 619.46 miles from Fish Creek, WI and 670.9 miles from Avon, NC. It would take 9 hours 57 mins to go from Fish Creek to Bedford Heights and 10 hours 56 mins to go from Avon to Bedford Heights.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Fish Creek, WI and Avon, NC is Cleveland, OH, situated 612.22 miles from Fish Creek, WI and 685.61 miles from Avon, NC. It would take 9 hours 51 mins to go from Fish Creek to Cleveland and 11 hours 13 mins to go from Avon to Cleveland.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fish Creek, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Fish Creek, WI to Avon, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fish Creek, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fish Creek »

Weather in Fish Creek and Avon

Fish Creek

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wind Partly cloudy day Cloudy Cloudy Cloudy
31° 34° 20° 37° 24° 34° 19° 34° 22°
7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
20 233 degrees 14 230 degrees 13 240 degrees 7 10 degrees 14 21 degrees

Avon

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
45° 41° 50° 41° 57° 49° 62° 54° 63° 60°
99% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
36 13 degrees 14 358 degrees 10 273 degrees 11 231 degrees 17 218 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fish Creek, WI and Avon, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 914.26 mi 1,471.36 km 794.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,288 mi 2,073.21 km 1,119.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips