Distance from Fish Creek, WI to Kenney, TX

Distance

1,418 mi

Time

22 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$105 - $203

Report an error

There are 1,152.63 miles from Fish Creek to Kenney in southwest direction and 1,418 miles (2,282.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-44 W route.

Fish Creek and Kenney are 22 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Fish Creek, WI to Kenney, TX. The halfway point is Richland, MO.

Fish Creek, WI and Kenney, TX are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:17 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fish Creek, WI to Kenney, TX:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 65.65 gallons of gas to cover the route between Fish Creek, WI and Kenney, TX.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fish Creek to Kenney is $169.39.

During the route, an average car will release 1,286.30 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Kenney, TX

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kenney, TX? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Fish Creek, WI and Kenney, TX

If you want to meet halfway between Fish Creek, WI and Kenney, TX or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.791745 and -92.421292, or 37º 47' 30.282" N, 92º 25' 16.6512" W. This location is 709.07 miles away from Fish Creek, WI and Kenney, TX and it would take approximately 11 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Richland, MO, situated 706.65 miles from Fish Creek, WI and 721.89 miles from Kenney, TX. It would take 11 hours 3 mins to go from Fish Creek to Richland and 11 hours 48 mins to go from Kenney to Richland.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fish Creek, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Fish Creek, WI to Kenney, TX? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fish Creek, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fish Creek »

Weather in Fish Creek and Kenney

Fish Creek

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Friday.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Fog Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
27° 32° 16° 27° 15° 20° 11° 17°
25% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
10 153 degrees 18 184 degrees 17 308 degrees 12 300 degrees 11 266 degrees

Kenney

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Jan 17
Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
72° 63° 66° 48° 57° 37° 57° 37° 51° 31°
77% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
11 140 degrees 11 7 degrees 12 19 degrees 6 13 degrees 8 98 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fish Creek, WI and Kenney, TX in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,152.63 mi 1,854.98 km 1,001.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,418 mi 2,282.27 km 1,232.33 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips