Distance from Fish Creek, WI to Kenosha, WI

Distance

216 mi

Time

3 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $31

Report an error

There are 178.01 miles from Fish Creek to Kenosha in south direction and 216 miles (347.62 kilometers) by car, following the I-43 S route.

Fish Creek and Kenosha are 3 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Fish Creek, WI to Kenosha, WI. The halfway point is Newton, WI.

Fish Creek, WI and Kenosha, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:57 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fish Creek, WI to Kenosha, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.99 gallons of gas to cover the route between Fish Creek, WI and Kenosha, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fish Creek to Kenosha is $25.78.

During the route, an average car will release 195.79 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Kenosha, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Kenosha, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Fish Creek, WI and Kenosha, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Fish Creek, WI and Kenosha, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.033508 and -87.718491, or 44º 2' 0.6288" N, 87º 43' 6.5676" W. This location is 107.93 miles away from Fish Creek, WI and Kenosha, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Newton, WI, situated 107.2 miles from Fish Creek, WI and 111.48 miles from Kenosha, WI. It would take 2 hours 9 mins to go from Fish Creek to Newton and 2 hours to go from Kenosha to Newton.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Milwaukee, WI, and Green Bay, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fish Creek, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Fish Creek, WI to Kenosha, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fish Creek, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fish Creek »

Weather in Fish Creek and Kenosha

Fish Creek

Possible light snow on Monday through Friday.

Sat
Dec 7
Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Partly cloudy day Wind Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
36° 23° 38° 32° 33° 21° 22° 10°
21% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
15 211 degrees 17 229 degrees 17 9 degrees 18 295 degrees 19 285 degrees

Kenosha

Drizzle on Monday.

Sat
Dec 7
Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
39° 27° 41° 34° 44° 27° 28° 13°
9% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
14 205 degrees 15 211 degrees 9 291 degrees 17 286 degrees 14 291 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fish Creek, WI and Kenosha, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 178.01 mi 286.49 km 154.69 nautical mi
Driving distance 216 mi 347.39 km 187.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips