Distance from Fish Creek, WI to Winchester, WI

Distance

262 mi

Time

4 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$19 - $38

Report an error

There are 148.62 miles from Fish Creek to Winchester in northwest direction and 262 miles (421.65 kilometers) by car, following the WI-29 W and WI-47 N and WI-55 N route.

Fish Creek and Winchester are 4 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Fish Creek, WI to Winchester, WI. The halfway point is Tilleda, WI.

Fish Creek, WI and Winchester, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:05 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Fish Creek, WI to Winchester, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 12.12 gallons of gas to cover the route between Fish Creek, WI and Winchester, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Fish Creek to Winchester is $31.51.

During the route, an average car will release 237.46 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Winchester, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Winchester, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Fish Creek, WI and Winchester, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Fish Creek, WI and Winchester, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.802917 and -88.987849, or 44º 48' 10.5012" N, 88º 59' 16.2564" W. This location is 130.90 miles away from Fish Creek, WI and Winchester, WI and it would take approximately 2 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Tilleda, WI, situated 120.19 miles from Fish Creek, WI and 143.15 miles from Winchester, WI. It would take 2 hours 9 mins to go from Fish Creek to Tilleda and 2 hours 47 mins to go from Winchester to Tilleda.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Fish Creek, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Fish Creek, WI to Winchester, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Fish Creek, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Fish Creek »

Weather in Fish Creek and Winchester

Fish Creek

Mixed precipitation over the weekend.

Mon
Nov 11
Tue
Nov 12
Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Partly cloudy day Clear day Fog Clear day Cloudy
24° 17° 22° 15° 27° 18° 35° 23° 35° 27°
28% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
20 335 degrees 17 313 degrees 18 216 degrees 15 275 degrees 15 327 degrees

Winchester

Possible flurries today and Sunday.

Mon
Nov 11
Tue
Nov 12
Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Snow Fog Fog Fog Fog
15° 20° 26° 11° 31° 14° 28° 12°
47% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
9 323 degrees 9 253 degrees 9 201 degrees 10 267 degrees 7 335 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Fish Creek, WI and Winchester, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 148.62 mi 239.18 km 129.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 262 mi 421.32 km 227.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips