Distance from Forest Dale, VT to Amite, LA

Distance

1,541 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$93 - $181

There are 1,314.04 miles from Forest Dale to Amite in southwest direction and 1,541 miles (2,480.00 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 S route.

Forest Dale and Amite are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Forest Dale, VT to Amite, LA. The halfway point is Rural Retreat, VA.

Please note the time difference between Forest Dale, VT and Amite, LA is 1 hour. The current time in Forest Dale is 11:25 am and the current time in Amite is 10:25 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Forest Dale, VT to Amite, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 61.87 gallons of gas to cover the route between Forest Dale, VT and Amite, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Forest Dale to Amite is $130.55.

During the route, an average car will release 1,212.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Amite, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Amite, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Forest Dale, VT and Amite, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Forest Dale, VT and Amite, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.858279 and -81.342971, or 36º 51' 29.8044" N, 81º 20' 34.6956" W. This location is 770.32 miles away from Forest Dale, VT and Amite, LA and it would take approximately 12 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rural Retreat, VA, situated 774 miles from Forest Dale, VT and 770 miles from Amite, LA. It would take 12 hours 33 mins to go from Forest Dale to Rural Retreat and 12 hours to go from Amite to Rural Retreat.



Weather in Forest Dale and Amite

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Forest Dale, VT and Amite, LA:

Forest Dale

Rain today through Thursday.

Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
48° 41° 47° 36° 45° 34° 58° 34° 59° 38°
40% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 87% Rain probability
3 231 degrees 5 246 degrees 6 203 degrees 7 116 degrees 7 157 degrees

Amite

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
73° 65° 67° 60° 66° 47° 51° 35° 55° 28°
97% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
3 140 degrees 5 44 degrees 9 347 degrees 10 328 degrees 3 312 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Forest Dale, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Forest Dale, VT to Amite, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Forest Dale, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Forest Dale »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Forest Dale, VT and Amite, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,314.04 mi 2,114.74 km 1,141.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,541 mi 2,479.42 km 1,338.78 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips