Distance from Forest Dale, VT to Athens, LA

Distance

1,610 mi

Time

1 day 1 hour

Gas Cost

$97 - $189

There are 1,325.09 miles from Forest Dale to Athens in southwest direction and 1,610 miles (2,591.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 S route.

Forest Dale and Athens are 1 day 1 hour far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Forest Dale, VT to Athens, LA. The halfway point is Abingdon, VA.

Please note the time difference between Forest Dale, VT and Athens, LA is 1 hour. The current time in Forest Dale is 12:59 am (Nov 25) and the current time in Athens is 11:59 pm (Nov 24).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Forest Dale, VT to Athens, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 64.67 gallons of gas to cover the route between Forest Dale, VT and Athens, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Forest Dale to Athens is $136.46.

During the route, an average car will release 1,267.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Athens, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Athens, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Forest Dale, VT and Athens, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Forest Dale, VT and Athens, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.680074 and -82.033884, or 36º 40' 48.2664" N, 82º 2' 1.9824" W. This location is 805.16 miles away from Forest Dale, VT and Athens, LA and it would take approximately 12 hours 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Abingdon, VA, situated 817 miles from Forest Dale, VT and 794 miles from Athens, LA. It would take 13 hours 9 mins to go from Forest Dale to Abingdon and 12 hours 43 mins to go from Athens to Abingdon.



Weather in Forest Dale and Athens

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Forest Dale, VT and Athens, LA:

Forest Dale

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
33° 25° 43° 25° 47° 39° 54° 43° 46° 36°
12% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 63% Rain probability
7 336 degrees 7 156 degrees 5 132 degrees 3 207 degrees 5 242 degrees

Athens

Rain today through Sunday.

Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Rain Rain Clear day Rain Rain
73° 42° 68° 48° 69° 42° 68° 53° 59° 51°
47% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
9 150 degrees 8 242 degrees 3 106 degrees 4 66 degrees 8 38 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Forest Dale, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Forest Dale, VT to Athens, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Forest Dale, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Forest Dale »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Forest Dale, VT and Athens, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,325.09 mi 2,132.52 km 1,151.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,610 mi 2,591.54 km 1,399.33 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips